Dear guests and friends of Alpenpark!
We care about your safety and health and make them our top priority. This is why we took a series of anti-Covid-19 precautions.
We have taken a series of precautions for the safety of our valued guests and our staff. In doing so we are striving to enable you and your loved ones to enjoy a fantastic vacation in Seefeld, while caring for your safety and health. For your protection and the protection of our other guests and our staff it is important that you are thoroughly informed about all current regulations in our hotel in Seefeld.
We would like to make you aware of the fact that the following information has been edited on December 20, 2021 and that they will be updated and amended as quickly as possible whenever new pieces of information regarding current regulations are made available. We will gladly listen to your feedback in order to provide any essential missing data. Additional information regarding current regulations will be made available at the front desk.
Entry into Austria:
- A valid 2G detection AND a valid PCR test or the third prick must be presented upon entry.
- The following are considered as 2G proof
– Full immunisation with vaccines approved in Austria – valid for 7 months
– Recovered persons up to 6 months after the disease (certificate required)
- Children are checked in the same way as adults – thus a PCR test is also necessary if the parents have not yet received booster vaccination.
- In general, all persons entering the country must register online: https://entry.ptc.gv.at/
Access to the hotel:
- There is a FFP-2 mask requirement (14 years and older) when entering indoor areas with general access.
- At the reception, we check according to the 2-G rule. This means we will check your proof of vaccination (vaccination certificate or green passport) or certificate of recovery after a Corona infection.
- No mask requirement for children up to 6 years old
- Children from the age of 6 to the age of 14 and pregnant women must wear a mouth-nose protection (MNS).
- Children up to 11 years of age are not required to be tested.
- Children from 12 to 15 years of age who have not yet been fully vaccinated require the Holiday Ninja Pass (more information on the Holiday Ninja Pass):
– From day 1 to 5, there must always be a valid negative test proof
– At least 2 PCR tests and one antigen test (partly chargeable)
- Green passport or vaccination certificate
- The Green Passport is valid for complete immunisation.
- For more information on the Green Passport, please visit the official website: https://gruenerpass.gv.at/.
- Recovered persons up to 6 months after the disease (certificate required)
Please note that a free cancellation is not possible if you do not meet the requirements for admission to our hotel.
Optimal health care is guaranteed by 5 resident doctors, three pharmacies and three hospitals in the immediate vicinity. In addition, there is an average of up to three soccer fields per person in our region.
Cleanliness & Hygiene
Generally our hotel in Seefeld naturally adheres to the current general regulations for Austria and the federal district of Tyrol.
These regulations’ key provisions are:
- Please wear an FFP-2 mask in closed rooms as specified. We will be happy to inform you at the reception where exactly you need the mask in the hotel.
- Whenever possible we ask you to settle your bills preferably with your debit or credit card.
- Please follow the instructions of our staff on site.
- Due to the current circumstances we refrain from handshakes. However this affects our happiness to see you in no way ?
- You will find disinfectant for your hands in numerous places all over our hotel.
Thanks to planned out cleaning and disinfecting routes by our cleaning personnel and staff we can vouch for the cleanliness and hygiene in our entire hotel, which is our top priority.
Wellness & Beauty
Our spa, Vitaloase and our beauty farm are open for our guests. Please pay attention to the guidelines on site.
Restaurant & Hotel Bar
- No standing consumption is allowed. Therefore, we ask you to consume all food and beverages only at the serving area.
- Our staff has been sensitized to the current situation and is equipped with protective gear. Particularly surfaces in the kitchen areas where food is provided are disinfected and cleaned regularly.
- Tables on the terrace adjacent to the dining room and in the hotel hall can be used depending on availability and weather. If you would like to have dinner on the terrace, please reserve a table with the head waiter in good time (just in summer).
Rooms & Suites
After our guests’ departure the rooms are cleaned thoroughly.
Day Care, Kids-Club & Playground
Our professionally trained team continues to offer care for our youngest customers. Upon your arrival our front desk will happily provide you with detailed information on our protective measures for your children.
- If possible, we would like to ask you as parents to inform the youngest family members about the importance of washing and disinfecting hands.
Filo’s Adventurous World
You are welcome to use our parent-child play area (Filo’s Adventure World) with your little ones. The existing toys are continuously disinfected.
- If you would like to make use of our childcare services we ask you to kindly present the filled out child-pass at the Kids-Club front desk. By doing so you are helping to keep cues and waiting times to a minimum.
- Our caregivers are equipped with protective clothing and have been instructed about all safety measures. This also means, all surfaces and toys will be disinfected regularly by our staff. Children will be provided with their personal craft materials, pens and paints if possible. We will of course take care that children respect the safety measures as well and will see to keeping their little hands clean ?
- In order to protect our smallest guests and also because it is great fun to be out about, we will shift our programme outdoors as much as possible.
- Nevertheless our indoor playing area is cleaned according to strict hygienic standards, disinfected regularly and aired out at least once every hour.
Playground & Garden
You are welcome to use our playground, and we wish you a lot of fun romping, running and playing. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
25 m outdoor pool
Our large outdoor pool the 25 m outdoor pool may also be used by children. Children are allowed to use the pool for swimming, but we ask you to be careful that they do not jump and play with other guests who want to swim their lanes.
Outdoor Activities and Sports
For outdoor activities and sports, the official regulations of the country apply. For more detailed questions, our reception is at your disposal. All outdoor sports can be carried out, subject to safety measures.
Please remember to have your FFP2 mask handy during your excursions. According to the current status, an FFP2 mask must be worn in all enclosed spaces. For example in: public transport, supermarkets, shops, banks and post offices and also in the health sector (e.g. in pharmacies).
In addition, there is a curfew for 10 p.m. and a registration obligation for guests (e.g. in restaurants) throughout Austria.
Information by the federal district of Tyrol
Further information and regulations issued by the federal district of Tyrol:
We will be happy to inform you about the current level directly at our reception or are also available to answer your questions by telephone at +43 5212 50480.
Edited on December 20, 2021