Dear guests and friends of Alpenpark!
We care about your safety and health and make them our top priority. This is why we took a series of anti-Covid-19 precautions.
We have taken a series of precautions for the safety of our valued guests and our staff. In doing so we are striving to enable you and your loved ones to enjoy a fantastic vacation in Seefeld, while caring for your safety and health. For your protection and the protection of our other guests and our staff it is important that you are thoroughly informed about all current regulations in our hotel in Seefeld.
We would like to make you aware of the fact that the following information has been edited on September 14th, 2021 and that they will be updated and amended as quickly as possible whenever new pieces of information regarding current regulations are made available. We will gladly listen to your feedback in order to provide any essential missing data. Additional information regarding current regulations will be made available at the front desk.
Access test & validity
Upon entering the hotel, a valid negative test result, or a vaccination certificate, or a confirmation of recovery from Covid-19 must be presented. Test certificates are now only required from the age of 12. As for the current status, children up to 10 years do not need an entry test. Since the catering facilities, beauty and wellness area at our hotel are regularly frequented and used by our guests, a test must be carried out every 2 days and a negative test result presented (vaccinated or recovered persons are exempt from this).
In Austria, a 3-step plan will come into force from 15 September 2021, which is based on the utilisation of intensive care units. The exact step-by-step plan can be read here: Stage plan Austria (further iformation).
Access to the hotel:
- *Green passport or vaccination certificate for fully vaccinated persons (valid until 1 year after full immunisation).
- Recovered persons up to 6 months after illness (certificate required)
- Valid negative test proof (PCR test and, depending on the current stage plan, antigen tests are valid for 1- 2 days – we will be happy to inform you at check-in)
*Green Passport Information:
The Green Passport is valid in case of a complete immunisation (second vaccination or vaccination where only one vaccination is foreseen).
- For more info on the Green Passport, visit the official site: https://gruenerpass.gv.at/en/
Uncomplicated test options are offered directly in Seefeld. Link to further Covid-19 information from Seefeld.
Optimal health care is guaranteed by 5 resident doctors, three pharmacies and three hospitals in the immediate vicinity. In addition, there is an average of up to three soccer fields per person in our region.
Cleanliness & Hygiene
Generally our hotel in Seefeld naturally adheres to the current general regulations for Austria and the federal district of Tyrol.
These regulations’ key provisions are:
- Whenever possible we ask you to settle your bills preferably with your debit or credit card.
- Please follow the instructions of our staff on site.
- Due to the current circumstances we refrain from handshakes. However this affects our happiness to see you in no way 😉
- You will find disinfectant for your hands in numerous places all over our hotel.
Thanks to planned out cleaning and disinfecting routes by our cleaning personnel and staff we can vouch for the cleanliness and hygiene in our entire hotel, which is our top priority.
Wellness & Beauty
Our spa, Vitaloase and our beauty farm are open for our guests. Please pay attention to the guidelines on site.
Restaurant & Hotel Bar
- Our staff has been sensitized to the current situation and is equipped with protective gear. Particularly surfaces in the kitchen areas where food is provided are disinfected and cleaned regularly.
- Tables on the terrace adjacent to the dining room and in the hotel hall can be used depending on availability and weather. If you would like to have dinner on the terrace, please reserve a table with the head waiter in good time.
Rooms & Suites
After our guests’ departure the rooms are cleaned thoroughly.
Day Care, Kids-Club & Playground
Our professionally trained team continues to offer care for our youngest customers. Upon your arrival our front desk will happily provide you with detailed information on our protective measures for your children.
- If possible, we would like to ask you as parents to inform the youngest family members about the importance of washing and disinfecting hands.
Filo’s Adventurous World
You are welcome to use our parent-child play area (Filo’s Adventure World) with your little ones. The existing toys are continuously disinfected.
- If you would like to make use of our childcare services we ask you to kindly present the filled out child-pass at the Kids-Club front desk. By doing so you are helping to keep cues and waiting times to a minimum.
- Our caregivers are equipped with protective clothing and have been instructed about all safety measures. This also means, all surfaces and toys will be disinfected regularly by our staff. Children will be provided with their personal craft materials, pens and paints if possible. We will of course take care that children respect the safety measures as well and will see to keeping their little hands clean 😉
- In order to protect our smallest guests and also because it is great fun to be out about, we will shift our programme outdoors as much as possible.
- Nevertheless our indoor playing area is cleaned according to strict hygienic standards, disinfected regularly and aired out at least once every hour.
Playground & Garden
You are welcome to use our playground, and we wish you a lot of fun romping, running and playing. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
25 m outdoor pool
Our large outdoor pool the 25 m outdoor pool may also be used by children. Children are allowed to use the pool for swimming, but we ask you to be careful that they do not jump and play with other guests who want to swim their lanes.
Outdoor Activities and Sports
Official regulations issued by the federal province apply to all outdoor activities and sports. All outdoor sports may be performed in accordance with the safety regulations.
There is no need to wear a mask wherever 3-G verification is required. Nonetheless, we recommend having an MNS or an FFP2 mask ready to hand on your excursions.
From 15 September 2021:
- FFP2 masks must be worn in public transport and shops or service providers for daily needs such as supermarkets, banks, post offices, pharmacies).
- For unvaccinated persons, the wearing of an FFP2 mask will also be compulsory in other trade.
Information by the federal district of Tyrol
Further information and regulations issued by the federal district of Tyrol:
As the Corona regulation is dependent on the number of intensive care beds occupied with COVID-19 in hospitals in Austria, the access rules for unvaccinated persons may change (further information).
We will be happy to inform you about the current level directly at our reception or are also available to answer your questions by telephone at +43 5212 50480.
Edited on September 14th, 2021