Dear guests and friends of Alpenpark!
We care about your safety and health and make them our top priority. This is why we took a series of anti-Covid-19 precautions.
We have taken a series of precautions for the safety of our valued guests and our staff. In doing so we are striving to enable you and your loved ones to enjoy a fantastic vacation in Seefeld, while caring for your safety and health. For your protection and the protection of our other guests and our staff it is important that you are thoroughly informed about all current regulations in our hotel in Seefeld.
We would like to make you aware of the fact that the following information has been edited on June 10th, 2021 and that they will be updated and amended as quickly as possible whenever new pieces of information regarding current regulations are made available. We will gladly listen to your feedback in order to provide any essential missing data. Additional information regarding current regulations will be made available at the front desk.
Access test & validity
Upon entering the hotel, a valid negative test result, or a vaccination certificate, or a confirmation of recovery from Covid-19 must be presented. As for the current status, children up to 10 years do not need an entry test. Since the catering facilities, beauty and wellness area at our hotel are regularly frequented and used by our guests, a test must be carried out every 2 days and a negative test result presented.
Validity of access tests:
- Self-test with digital solution: 24h
- Antigen test: 48h
- PCR test: 72h
- Recovered persons: 6 months post-affliction
- Vaccinated persons: 1 year – a minimum of 22 days following the first vaccination
Uncomplicated test options are offered directly in Seefeld. Link to further Covid-19 information from Seefeld.
Optimal health care is guaranteed by 5 resident doctors, three pharmacies and three hospitals in the immediate vicinity. In addition, there is an average of up to three soccer fields per person in our region.
Cleanliness & Hygiene
Generally our hotel in Seefeld naturally adheres to the current general regulations for Austria and the federal district of Tyrol.
These regulations’ key provisions are:
- At midnight, there is a general curfew for our hotel and all facilities in Austria (e.g. gastronomy, cultural facilities, leisure facilities, etc.).
- Due to current regulations, the FFP2 mask is mandatory to be worn by all adults and children 14 years and older within the entire hotel as soon as you leave your room.
- We ask our guests to maintain a safe distance of minimum one meter to individuals who do not live in the same home in the entire hotel and its premises – even outdoors. In order to make this easier, we have provided signs and markings on site.
- In the indoor area, gatherings of a maximum of 8 people are allowed. In the outdoor area, gatherings of max. 16 people are allowed.
- In the outdoor area there is NO FFP-2 mask obligation.
- Whenever possible we ask you to settle your bills preferably with your debit or credit card.
- Please follow the instructions of our staff on site.
- Due to the current circumstances we refrain from handshakes. However this affects our happiness to see you in no way 😉
- You will find disinfectant for your hands in numerous places all over our hotel.
Thanks to planned out cleaning and disinfecting routes by our cleaning personnel and staff we can vouch for the cleanliness and hygiene in our entire hotel, which is our top priority.
Wellness & Beauty
Our spa, Vitaloase and our beauty farm are open for our guests. We would still ask you to observe the safe distance of minimum 1 meter also in our spa areas. Please also think of your FFP2 mask within the wellness area and pay attention to the instructions on site.
- In order to facilitate maintaining a safe distance we will arrange our seats and deck chairs in a looser array. You are however invited to move your seat or accommodation further away, according to your own comfort. Families are of course allowed to stay close to one another and therefore reduce the distance between their seats. Distances are intended to be maintained to other guests.
- Our indoor and outdoor pools and our padding pool are available for continued use. Nevertheless we ask you to maintain a safe distance of minimum one meter in all directions also while swimming and splashing around.
- Our whirlpool bath and bubble corners may be used, maintaining a safe distance.
- We ask you to observe the minimum distances also in the showers in our spa area and outdoor facilities.
- The same rule of maintaining a distance of at least oen meter to other guests also applies to attractions with cues, such as slides. Parents are required to instruct their children accordingly and ensure that they maintain safe distances to other children. We provide markings on the ground in order to make this easier.
- Our saunas are available for our guests to use, provided they adhere to the regulations and safe distancing. Detailed instructions are provided on site. We will also happily provide further information at the front desk. Private saunas in suites continue to be free to use with your company.
- Massages and beauty treatments can be booked and enjoyed without restrictions.
- Our staff wears FFP2 masks for the safety of our guests and themselves.
Restaurant & Hotel Bar
- Please do not remove the FFP2 mask until you have sat down at your table.
- According to current regulations, a maximum of 8 adults plus children may sit at one table in the indoor area. In the outdoor area, a maximum of 16 people are allowed to sit together.
- Our staff has been sensitized to the current situation and is equipped with protective gear. Particularly surfaces in the kitchen areas where food is provided are disinfected and cleaned regularly.
- Self-service at our buffet with food and drinks is possible, however safety provisions do apply:
- Please wear your FFP2 mask as soon as you leave your table.
- Please observe indications on site (signs and floor markings).
- We ask our guests to disinfect their hands immediately prior to serving themselves at the buffet.
- Please refrain from consuming the provided meals at the buffet, but take them to your table for consumption.
- Our tables on the terrace may be used upon reservation.
- Our bar areas throughout the hotel must be closed at midnight due to current regulations.
Hotel Lobby | Sport Pub | Indoor Pool
Please keep a safe distance throughout the hotel, wear a FFP2 mask as soon as you move and use hand disinfectants. Feel free to use any piece of equipment in our Sport Pub. The equipment has to be disinfected before and after use. You may either use the provided disinfectant on site or ask our staff for help. Our bar areas throughout the hotel must be closed at midnight due to current regulations.
Rooms & Suites
Within the rooms and suites you can of course remove the FFP2 mask. After our guests’ departure the rooms are cleaned thoroughly. If your room disposes of a private sauna, you are of course free to use it.
Day Care, Kids-Club & Playground
Our professionally trained team continues to offer care for our youngest customers. Upon your arrival our front desk will happily provide you with detailed information on our protective measures for your children.
- If possible, we would like to ask all parents to instruct their children about safe distances of at least 1 meter and the importance of washing and disinfecting their hands.
- The FFP2 mask must be worn only from the age of 14.
Filo’s Adventurous World
You are welcome to enjoy our play area for children and parents (Filo’s Adventurous World) with your little ones. However we have to ask you to play only with the toys you brought yourself. Again, the FFP2 mask must be worn by adults and children 14 years and older.
- If you would like to make use of our childcare services we ask you to kindly present the filled out child-pass at the Kids-Club front desk. By doing so you are helping to keep cues and waiting times to a minimum.
- Our caregivers are equipped with protective clothing and have been instructed about all safety measures. This also means, all surfaces and toys will be disinfected regularly by our staff. Children will be provided with their personal craft materials, pens and paints if possible. We will of course take care that children respect the safety measures as well and will see to keeping their little hands clean 😉
- In order to protect our smallest guests and also because it is great fun to be out about, we will shift our programme outdoors as much as possible.
- Nevertheless our indoor playing area is cleaned according to strict hygienic standards, disinfected regularly and aired out at least once every hour.
Playground & Garden
Our playground is free to use. Outdoors we ask that our guests keep a safe distance of at least one meter, particularly while playing, running about. Please make sure to observe all indications regarding the current safety measures on site. If you have any questions our front desk is happy to help you.
25 m outdoor pool
Our large outdoor pool the 25 m outdoor pool may also be used by children. But we would like to point out that also here the distance of at least one meter to other bathers must be kept. Children are allowed to use the pool for swimming, but we ask you to be careful that they do not jump and play with other guests who want to swim their lanes.
Outdoor Activities and Sports
Official regulations issued by the federal province apply to all outdoor activities and sports. All outdoor sports may be performed in accordance with the safety regulations.
The FFP2 mask must be worn in all closed rooms. This also applies to public transport, supermarkets, all shops, banks and post offices, restaurants and also to the health sector (e.g. in pharmacies).
Information by the federal district of Tyrol
Further information and regulations issued by the federal district of Tyrol:
In case you have any further questions or suggestions our front desk is available for you at +43 5212 2951
and happy to help!
Edited on June 10th, 2021