All the important information about your holidays in our Alpenpark Resort 4-star Superior.
On the day of arrival your room is ready after 03:00pm. The afternoon buffet and dinner are included on the day of arrival. The afternoon buffet and dinner are included on the day of arrival if you have booked a luxury board.
We ask you kindly to release the room until 11.00am. In order to provide our following guests enough time to check-in. Upon departure, only breakfast is included.
The dining room offers
- breakfast buffet including egg-dishes, squeezed juices and waffles from the open kitchen
- brunch buffet with soup, dish recommendation of the day, pasta, salads, bread and cakes
- 4 to 5 course dinner with fresh salad
- theme menu and theme buffets
- vital menu (on request)
- Hipp-Baby-Buffet (additionally fresh mash from the kitchen)
- children’s buffet
- soft drinks and fresh water from Seefeld during the meal times
- Fruit in our sauna areas
- breakfast: 08.00-10.30am dining room
- brunch buffet: 01.00-04.00pm dining room
- vitality snack: 01.45-04.45pm family spa (smaller offer)
- dinner: 06.00-08.00pm dining room
- children’s dinner: 06.00pm in Filo’s restaurant (with reservation)
- in the family spa children are allowed to splash and tumble around.
- indoor swimming pool with a water slide and a heated outdoor pool
- paddling pool with a slide for baby
- splash-world with a huge water slide, water canons, water riddle wall
- steam bath and sauna
- relaxation area
- pool bar (drinks are charged additionally)
Relaxation in our adult-spa (age 18+):
- indoor pool
- outdoor pool (25×14 m) for swimmers (adults and children)
- salt water pool
- steam bath and sauna
- relaxation zone with waterbeds
- four-senses-lounger (charged additionally)
- solarium (charged additionally)
Visit our beauty oasis to perfectly round up a long exciting day. Relaxation is guranteed
- cosmetic treatments (Maria Galland and Thalgo)
- manicure and pedicure
- beauty and health baths
- hair dresser
Our professional team takes care of children starting age 3+ up to 12 hours a day. Our age based program guarantees fun for everyone. A separate children dinning room provide supervised dinner for the kids.
On 6 days per week babies (age 4 weeks+) are supervised 8 hours a day.
The baby club includes following equipment:
- bath tub for babies
- changing mats
- electric kettle and a bottle warmer
- high chairs, seat cushion, baby bouncer
- laundry rack
- baby and children’s bath robes
- baby monitor
- buggies, bobby-cars, tricycles, sleighs (on request)
A guest-kitchen equipped with a washing machine and a dryer.
Filo’s Adventure World
Our “parent-child” area. On two floors the whole family can play together.
Our baby and children’s club is a “parent-free-zone”. Certainly you can join your child during the settling-in period.
The hot spot for sports fans.With live coverage of sport events.
- 4 bowling alleys (additionally charged)
- squash court (additionally charged)
- indoor golf simulation (additionally charged)
- Tennis simulation (extra charge)
- billard and darts (additionally charged)
- table tennis
- drinks at the bar are charged additionally
Cocktails are served daily at the cocktail bar from 10.30am (additionally charged). Smoking is allowed in a separate and closed sitting room and on the terrace. 3-4 times a week we provide music in the lobby.
More all inclusive
- daily activity program with hiking tours, bike tours, gymnastics
- 3-4 times a week music and dance evenings
- bath robes and towels in the wellness basket
- free Wi-Fi
- a room equipped for ironing
Additionally During Summer
- a huge children’s playground , avolleyball coart, football goals and a sandbox
- bike rental (additionally charged)
For a small additional payment
- 30 garage spots – recommended early bookings
Dogs are allowed in the hotel, but you have to inform our staff in advance. for a four-legged visitor – also your best friend is welcome in our hotel. € 12,– per night and animal (without food). The animals are not permitted in the restaurant, indoor and outdoor pool, sauna area, beauty oasis or the garden.
Minimum Stay and Additional Payments
The minimum stay, additional payments and cancellation fee are listed in the general terms and conditions.
Seefeld During Summer
- hiking : The extensive route offer includes more than 650km of walking and hiking trails with different levels of difficulty.
- golf: The 9 hole golf course in Seefeld and the award-winning 18 hole championship golf course Wildmoos ( just a few minutes away by car ) will bring joy to any golfer.
- biking: numerous tours through the amazing alpine world in the Olympic region of Seefeld cause adrenaline rush to all bikers. The Olympic region offers almost unlimited possibilities.
Seefeld During Winter
- our award winning cross country ski area provides the perfect setting for friends of the classical style as well as skating. Your choice: easy, medium or hard. With a length of over 200 kilometers there is something for everyone.
- the special cross country schools will improve your technique.
Highlights are the biathlon course or a course for cross country skiing with dogs.
- skiing: 32 Cable cars with 48 km of ski slopes are available in the Olympic region of Seefeld. We take care for the youngest skiers in Seefeld. There are ski schools well adjusted to their needs. We are going to assist you with your reservation.
- winter hiking: 142 km well cleared and salted winter hiking trails await you. Explore the beautiful winter landscape of the Olympic region Seefeld.
- equipment can be stored in our ski room.