Find out everything you need to know about our Alpenpark Resort 4 Stars Superior and your stay with us in Seefeld in Tyrol. Let us pamper you from start to finish during your vacation in the Region Seefeld. With numerous inclusive services we provide for your relaxation.
- 2 to 3 evening entertainments / week – please refer to the morning post for details
- For the musical evening entertainment, please consult the Morgenpost or the Alpenpark Concierge.
- Cozy bathrobes and bath towels in the wellness basket
- Fitness studio with cardio and bodybuilding area
- WLAN in the hotel lobby and rooms
- Library with a selection of newspapers and books
- Ironing facilities
- Allergy-sensitive bed linen, extra pillows and blankets are available on request
- Of course you can also use our guest kitchen at any time, which is additionally equipped with a washing machine including dryer.
- In summer additionally: garden children’s playground, volleyball, soccer goals, sandpit & bike rental – subject to availability.
- In winter additionally: Heated ski room
Prices are in euros, per night and per person with half board plus the daily visitor’s tax of € 3,50 per person from 15 years . Reduction for room incl. breakfast buffet: € 30,- per person and night.
Double room for single use: + 50 % surcharge.
Our half board is only available from 3 days and only for the entire stay (otherwise surcharge), consisting of
consisting of breakfast buffet and 4-course dinner menu, non-alcoholic drinks from the buffet during meal times.
Only 1 arrangement possible per room and stay! Promotions, the early booking bonus and the regular guest discount do not apply to arrangement packages.
In case of errors in the price information we reserve the right to make an adjustment and refer to the current price lists.
- Breakfast: 08:00 – 10:30 in the dining room.
- Dinner: 4-course dinner menu and non-alcoholic drinks from the buffet during meal times from 18:00 – 20:00 in the dining room
- Children’s dinner: 18:00 in Filo’s restaurant (with reservation)
- One of our bars (hotelbar or sportspub) is open daily for drinks from 2.30 p.m (drinks are charged separately)
A visit to our beauty and vitality oasis rounds off every day – for your complete relaxation, numerous cosmetic treatments, manicures and pedicures, beauty and health baths, massages and much more are available. So that you can keep all your other appointments, we recommend that you book your desired beauty treatments in advance. You can also find more info about our treatments in our beauty folder.
In our family spa, children can really romp and splash around. With various water slides and our Splash-World there are no limits to the fun.
- Indoor pool with water slide and swim-through sluice into the heated outdoor pool
- Paddling pool with baby slide
- Splash World with giant water slide, water cannons, water puzzle wall, giant tipping barrel
- various saunas and steam baths
- Relaxation areas
Rest and relaxation, on the other hand, can be found in our adult spa (from 18 years) with our sauna world.
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor sports pool (24×14 m) for swimmers (adults and children)
- Brine pool
- Steam bath
- Panorama sauna
- Bio hut sauna
- Brine grotto
- Panorama relaxation room
- Relaxation area with waterbeds
Most things you simply leave at home
The relaxation already starts with the packing. Because we already have that here:
- Bottle warmer
- Changing pads
- Diaper pail
- Baby bath
- Baby crib
- Baby chairs
- Baby monitors
- Baby and children bathrobes
Subject to availability, the hotel team will also be happy to provide you with baby carriages, strollers, back carriers, bobby cars, tricycles or sleds.
Of course, you can always use our guest kitchen. It is equipped with washing machine and dryer (for a fee).
If you arrive by car, you can book an underground parking space. There is a daily fee for the garage space. Since the garage spaces are in great demand, we recommend booking them before your arrival.
- 30 underground parking spaces
You are welcome to bring your four-legged friend – by arrangement. However, we must inform you that for hygienic reasons your dog is only allowed in the hotel lobby. We thank you for your understanding.
- Costs: EUR 12,- per dog/day
Important info for arrival & departure
On the day of arrival your room is ready after 03:00pm. The dinner is included on the day of arrival if you have booked a half board.
Once you have arrived with us, we recommend our Alpenpark Concierge App. Within our free app you will receive further useful information about your vacation in our Alpenpark Resort and Seefeld.
We ask you kindly to release the room until 11.00am. In order to provide our following guests enough time to check-in. Upon departure, only breakfast is included.
Your vacation in the Alpenpark
For further information or vacation inquiries, the team of the 4 star Hotel Alpenpark in Tyrol is at your disposal at any time. Send us your non-binding inquiry now.
We look forward to welcoming you as our guest.