We reopen our Alpenpark Resort on May 19, 2021
Sport, pleasure, Wellness, family fun and much more. In our Alpine Park Resort you will find everything under one roof. Versatile and perfect for the family holiday facilities we have planned for your children a lot of solid playing time.
Therefore, every day is in the 4-star Superior Hotel Alpine Park is different. We fulfill your holiday dreams. You will experience a holiday of diversity under one roof and if you want to – also in the beautiful Tyrolean Alps region.
OVER 2000 m2 of WELLNESS
- adult spa with indoor pool, relaxation area with waterbeds, Four Senses lounge, steam room, herding sauna and brine pool outdoors
- 25 m outdoor pool for water sports
- family spa with indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpool, various saunas and steam baths, paddling pool, Splash World and 3 waterslides
- beauty and vitality oasis with a variety of massages and cosmetic offers, various beauty and health baths and hairdressing
Active, fit and vital
- 4 bowling alleys
- table tennis, billiards, darts
- indoor golf with hydraulic tee and swing analysis
- squash Court
- tennis simulator
- gym with cardio and bodybuilding area
- free bike rental in summer (subject to availability)
- daily activity and entertainment program
Fun for families with children
- Filos Kids Club with daily care and animation – at least 12 hours
- Baby Club (from 6 months) with loving care on 6 days / week – at least 8 hours
- family play area with kids adventure world
- children’s playground in the large hotel garden, trampolines, volleyball net, football goal
- assisted children’s dinner in Filos restaurant
- depending on availability, we have the following ready for you: strollers, bobby cars, tricycles, baby baths, nursing pillows, baby and children’s bathrobes, electric kettles, bottle warmers, baby cots, high chairs, bibs, baby monitors, sledges, bobsleds
- extensive breakfast buffet with fresh egg dishes from the show kitchen
- brunch buffet with soups, dish of the day, pasta, salads, pastries and cakes (in the dining room)
- daily 5-course evening menu with salad buffet
- vital menu for our health-conscious guests
- children’s buffet with everything children love
- baby buffet with HIPP products and freshly prepared paps from the kitchen every day
- soft drinks from the buffet during the meal times
- weekly theme nights, gala dinners, appetizers and dessert buffets
- weekly champagne breakfast
- vinothek with selected wines from all over the world
- separated smoking lounge in the lobby
And what happens around the 4-star Superior Hotel Alpenpark?
In addition to the numerous indoor activities, there is also plenty to do outside the hotel on the Seefeld high plateau. For sports and nature lovers, the Tyrolean Alps offer numerous recreational opportunities throughout the year.
So that you can fulfill your holiday dreams.
We look forward to your non-binding holiday request.